Educator's Resource Emporium
The 2021 Educator's Resource Emporium in Sydney
- Saturday the 25th September 202110:00 am – 3:00 pm AEST
- Addison Road Community Centre: Gumbramorra Hall 142 Addison Rd Marrickville, NSW 2204
- FREE Tickets available HERE.
- If you are a small business and would like to apply for a stall, please click HERE.
We will be exercising COVID-19 safe principles. Attendees will be required to sign in digitally using their e-tickets and hand disinfectant will be available.
The Educator's Symposium & Resource Emporium is bringing you The Educator's Emporium - Sydney. This amazing event is your chance to find beautiful quality toys and resources for playing and teaching and learning—all in the one location.
Our event is perfect for everyone with children in their lives:
- Educators and Teachers
- Early Education and Care Services
- Primary Schools
- Out of School Hours Care and Vacation Care services
- Family Day Care
This free market is open to the public. A hall full of small-business-goodness all coming together in the one space creating a unique-emporium-community.
Our confirmed pop-up-shops are:
This is your opportunity to purchase:
- hand-made felt stories
- wooden blocks
- dolls houses
- hand felted toys
- finger puppets
- fairy dolls and fairy houses
- animal figurines
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island resources and toys
- soft furnishings
- loose parts
- play sets
- small world play sets
- puzzles and craft resources
- children's and teacher's books
- CDs, big books
- climbing equipment
- mud kitchens
- large wooden scales
- professional teachers books ...
- professional development support
This event is perfect for educators from all service types: family day care, long day care, preschool, first years of school and primary aged children, families, services owners, play groups… EVERYONE.
Tickets are FREE.
- A curated selection of toy, resource and education stalls and services
- Perfect for educators and families searching for unique quality products related to children, education and learning.
- Touch and feel and try before you buy.
- Meet the faces behind your favourite small businesses.
- Families can purchase gifts for the children in their lives—get ready for the gift giving season and take advantage of specials.
Come and join us and our pop-up shops.
Along with our amazing stall holders we also have Foti Brothers Coffee bringing us refreshments for the day!
So get your free ticket so we know to expect you AND so we can keep you updated on our newest amazing vendors.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No. EVERYONE is welcome! We are a totally family friendly event. If fact many of our small businesses are also early childhood educators and teachers.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
You can attend the event via public transport: https://transportnsw.info/
Parking is available onsite, but it may be limited due to the popularity of the event. There is plenty of street parking available.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Shoot the ESRE Event's Coordination Team an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.